Sunday, March 14, 2010

If I pay off past due bills from my credit report, will it immediately be removed from the credit report?

I have mostly old medical bills that I am trying to get paid off and I wanted to see if these bills would remain on the report even after I pay them or if they would get removed. I am trying to buy a house and need to up my credit score. Any descent suggestions on how to do this would be appreciated.

If I pay off past due bills from my credit report, will it immediately be removed from the credit report?
NO, IT WILL TAKE 7-10 YEARS T BEBTAKEN FROM YOU CREDIT HISTORY, THIS HAPPENED TO ME A FEW YEARS BACK THOSE PAST DUE BILLS (PAID BILLS) STILL ARE IN MY CREDIT REPORT
Reply:If they are open collection accounts and you pay them off they will stay on the credit report as paid collections. After you pay them off contact the Creditor and ask them to take them off your report.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive