Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How long does it take my credit score to improve once items are alreay deleted from my credit report?

I have worked very hard on actually getting debts deleted from my credit report but my score is the same! How long do I have to wait for it to improve?

How long does it take my credit score to improve once items are alreay deleted from my credit report?
i do not know how much your score can be rasied but this will defeinitely help you out. i went to http://offur.com/fixcredit , a totally free service that helps you raise your credit and create a plan to keep it up. its pretty helpful.
Reply:You should see the score improve immediately upon deletion. However, if these old debts were only slightly negative, you may not see much improvement because the age of these debts might have been a significant positive for you.

fruit gift baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive