Sunday, October 11, 2009

Do medical bills really affect my credit report?

I have a few medical bills on my credit report but I here they do affect your credit and some people say they don't. Does anyone know the answer or can direct me to the correct website to get an answer. I am trying to clean up my credit but I don't know what to do about these bills. Some of them I can't even find out who to pay because it doesn't have a collection agency address/number to contact. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.




Do medical bills really affect my credit report?
Not as much as other collections do. I got a home equity loan and my lender said that I just had a few medical bills and it didn't really weigh that much. Every place knows that sometimes you have to have medical treatment and you don't have a choice, so medical bills are forgiven or looked past then other types of bills.





I've found some helpful info here too:





http://credit-report-score.10001mb.com





Hope that helps.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive