Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I get rid of medical collection account listings on my credit report that show as being paid?

I have several listings on my credit report for medical bills that went unpaid. All of the accounts that went into collection have subsequently been paid and have shown on my report for roughly a year now as such. I am curious to know what process I need to go through to get those listings removed from my credit report and if it will boost my score at all. Thank you.

How do I get rid of medical collection account listings on my credit report that show as being paid?
Your score would go up a little after they reflect those collections as been paid, they will still be in your credit for 7 years, unless you take steps to delete them permanently from your credit profile. go to www.eaglecreditrestoration.com, then you go to two places, click on Credit Restoration and then the Ultra Score buttons, best wishes.
Reply:If they are shown correctly (as in paid), then there is nothing to do. They will remain on the report, no matter what, for 7 years.





Sad, but true.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive