Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I remove negative marks from my credit report?

I need advice on how to remove negative marks off of my report. Right now all of the negative marks that appear on my report are at least 5-almost 7 years old and all but one has been paid after they were sent to collections. I currently am in good standing with the current credit that I do have (1 leased car and 5 credit cards). The negative marks on my report are all from when I was younger and did not understand the effects of not paying debt. I constatently monitor my report, and for some reason, I can not boast my score up from a 592. A few months ago I was actually at a 650 or so but I had a judgement posted from a medical bill I did not pay from when I was 19. I may need to speak with a professional as eventually I would like to buy a home and do not want to have an outrageous interest rate because of my past.


Please help

How can I remove negative marks from my credit report?
This is for Australia, I'm not sure where you are from.





If you have credit defaults and you do not pay them they are there for life, just because you say you were young and stupid is not a good enough excuse.


however, if you get a credit default and you do pay it in six years time it will be erased from your rating.





PAY YOUR BILLS and also pay your debts or it will never ever be erased and no one will give you a loan or you will have to jump through alot of hoops to get one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive