Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How long does it take for credit report to upate?

I recieved a noticed by experian today that I got three items deleted, but it is still showing up on my credit report and my credit score is still the same. My question is, how long do I have to wait until my credit report is updated? 30 days? thanks..

How long does it take for credit report to upate?
It used to take less time but for years now it is usually 3 to 6 months.


But if you pay it off early say in 3 months and ask your merchant that issued you the credit to send in a report it will speed it up if they are co-operative.
Reply:I am not sure, you can either call them or right them a letter and ask them.

purchase flowers

1 comment:

  1. We offer credit inquiry removal for $9.99. This service will allow you to permanently delete credit inquiries. We do not claim the ability to delete inquiries within 24 hours. We will help you dispute credit inquiries so that they get removed forever!
    http://www.RemoveMyCreditInquiries.org

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive