Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is it important to creditors that your job is referenced on your credit report?

My fico score is 714 and I'm in great shape but only have one listing on my credit report in regards to a job. Worse thing is that it says Manpower from like 12 years ago...I have been at my current job for 2.5 yrs now.





Does the lack of job history showing in my credit report negatively impact decisions from creditors? Please answer my main question and the question above. Thanks!

Is it important to creditors that your job is referenced on your credit report?
Most credit decisions are generated by computers and are based on your score, profile and the information contained on the credit application.





So to answer your question, no it's not important.
Reply:You can show with pay slips and w-2's that you have been working at your job for 2.5 years if you need to. Usually that is not the case.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive