Friday, November 6, 2009

Why is it so hard to get a credit report showing all three credit bureaus that includes your credit score?

It's MY credit so shouldn't I have easy access to it? I know there are places that you can get an annual credit report but, I think, that's only from one agency. And I know there are places you can pay for one as well but, again, it's MY credit so shouldn't I have access to it 24/7?

Why is it so hard to get a credit report showing all three credit bureaus that includes your credit score?
we just had to pay using equifax like 39.00 I think for an all in one report that had all three FICO scores for my husband and all three credit reports. I was making sure my personal bankruptcy did not affect him in any way. Well his reports were in perfect shape so we did not have to dispute anything. The site was easy to use and I had to do that because we had already gotten his free credit reports this year. But the equifax site was easy to use and where I got his three in one report with scores for him.
Reply:By law you are allowed to look at your credit report from all three agencies once a year for free. Go to annualcreditreport.com to see yours. However, this doesn't include your credit score, you have to pay for that. Theoretically, yeah, you should be able to see it whenever but it doesn't work that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive