Friday, November 6, 2009

How can I get my credit report if I am not recognized in the system?

I have tried to get my credit report several times, only to get some response denoting that there is insufficient data to find me. However, banks can seem to get it and I know that I have bad credit but can't seem to get a print out to start fixing it.

How can I get my credit report if I am not recognized in the system?
call all three credit bureaus and tell them you want a credit report and advice on how to start fixing your credit, here are the numbers:


Equifax: 1-866-798-6598


Experian: 1-800-734-4617


TransUnion: 1-800-888-4213


Good Luck!
Reply:by contacting equifax, experian and trans union, Your legal name, address current and past, date of birth, social security # should get any report that exists.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive